In demolishing false ceilings and by removing the wooden slats from the ceiling of the ground floor, we discovered things … Terrible! We even wonder if it is possible …
Here is my top:
- A pack of 1939 Turret cigarettes (beautiful calendar on the back)
- A paper from the Bank of Montreal
- Honeysuckles (cigarettes?)
- A pasteurized milk label
- Old pieces of tapestry
- Newspaper The sun dated August 5, 1939. It’s just before the Second World War that! Our theory is therefore that the slatted ceiling was made in 1939.
- And the most disgusting: a lunch !! What looks like a banana peel and a sandwich. These two items were well tied up in brown paper bags. I discovered the banana first, I even thought it was a placenta! I have a fertile imagination, I know. The sandwich literally fell apart when touched.
If anyone can